By: Brew Your Bucha Posted: November 19, 2017 in Kombucha
Celebrate the holiday season with good health and make a new flavor of home brew kombucha to share with family and friends. Our cranberry/orange recipe will pair perfectly with turkey dinner or just enjoy it on it’s own!
This recipe will make 1 litre of cranberry/orange flavored kombucha and requires approximately 3 cups or 0.75 litres of raw kombucha. You can easily scale up your batch by increasing the ingredients proportionately.
To make the raw kombucha we use the recipes our kombucha starter kits. For bottling in the second fermentation, use air tight glass bottles to allow for optimal carbonation. If you need bottles, visit our shop and check our swing top or amber bottles which are top sellers in Canada!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 TBSP honey
- 3 cups raw black tea kombucha
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Add the water and cranberries to a medium pot. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Add the cranberry juice, orange juice, and honey. Stir well and simmer until the mixture reduces by about half.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add the mixture to your raw kombucha in an air tight bottle. Set aside at room temperature for 2-3 days. Refrigerate and enjoy!
We are always here to lend a hand! send us an email if you have any questions in making your next batch of kombucha! Brew on!