Make a classic Mojito with a modern twist using kombucha. Kombucha has a nice way of changing the flavor profile of a Mojito without dominating its lovable characteristics. Old meets new in a beautiful way.
- Jigger or Shot Glass
- Tall Serving Glass
- 1.5 ounces of white rum
- 1 lime wedge
- 4 ounces of Mojito Kombucha
- 1/2 ounce of simple syrup (optional) – equal parts water and plain sugar dissolved
- Ice cubes
- Combine the simple syrup, Mojito Kombucha and rum in to the cup and stir
- Squeeze the lime wedge and add to mixture
- Add ice
- Serve immediately
- Both kombucha and lime juice have a sour flavor. Use simple syrup to increase the sweetness. If your kombucha has a sweet flavor this may not be necessary.